Dynamics CRM is Microsoft’s Customer Relationship Management System.
Dynamics CRM provides companies with tools to make the sales, marketing, and customer service processes more effective and efficient. It ensures that all customer opportunities are maximized and all businesses’ contact information are maintained. It also enables businesses to manage potential and current customers from one location.
Companies are increasingly trying to find ways to improve customer relationships. Social media is a huge platform that clients and customers use. Customers are able to give feedback and rate companies. Businesses are able to see what customers think about their products and services. Customer engagement is vital for the success of every company.
Things to Note:
- The CRM market is predicted to be a $36 billion market by 2017.
- 65% of businesses adopt a CRM within their first 5 years.
- 54% of top-performing companies are investing in CRM to drive sales productivity.
- 47% of polled CRM users said customer satisfaction was significantly impacted by their CRM in 2015.
- 74% of polled respondents to a CRM user survey indicated that their CRM software allowed them to have greater access to customer data.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has all the functionalities listed above. Dynamics CRM is affordable, easy to use and configure, user friendly, and deploys quickly. I guarantee that you will see massive results with the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.